Welcome and God bless you

Thanks For Your Love, Welcome To Abel Bright's Music Blog. Have a Nice Day, God bless you

Download Abel's Song

Abel's Photo Show

Saturday 8 September 2012

TOP 5 Nigerian Gospel Artist


Edeson TOP 5 Nigerian Gospel Artists:
Name of Artist                                     Track Title
1.         Samsong                                              Keleya
2.         Lara George                                         Ko le ba je
3.         Sinach                                                  I want More of You
4.         Kefee                                                   Branama
5.         Abel Bright                                           No time

 My name is Endy Edeson, i'm an Online Journalist, the above listed songs are my best Nigerian gospel songs, I love Samsong’s songs a lot and I have all his album. Samsong is a musician that is changing lives through his music.

>>        Lara George is another singer I adore  so much, her song, “ko le ba je” is a song of hope.

>>        I never knew about SINACH until when my fianceé told me about her and bought me her album. SINACH is a wonderful singer. Her track “I want more of you” is my favourite.

>>        KEFFE will always be everyone’s favourite as far as Nigerian Gospel music is concerned. Her song “branama” will always remain an anthem and her vocals will keep touching lives positively.

>>        The last and not the least on my CHART is a young promising Abuja based Gospel artist simply identified as ABEL BRIGHT. Abel Bright has come to the industry with an inspiration. His hit song entitled, “No Time” is currently enjoying massive airplay across the country. You may not know ABEL BRIGHT but if you want to listen to his songs click this link and download it….http://tooxclusive.com/2012/08/08/abel-bright-no-time/


No comments:

Post a Comment